Reply by Golookup

We apologize that you were not able to get the information you needed but Go Look Up does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party information on the website. Our service combs through public records - we simply provide the public information to you.

We already processed full cancellation of the account with the cancellation number 768987. A full refund was processed for $48.22 with the reference number H56125 and the other was $9.95 with the reference number H36932. Please do wait within 3-5 business days for the amount to be credited back. There will be a confirmation email to be sent to you anytime within 24 hours.

For more inquiries, please call our Billing Department at 1-877-890-2213. Our operation hours runs at 24/7 and our representatives will be glad to assist you.
Author's
1.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I signed up for the 5 day $1 trial to pull 1 report.The information was only as current as 2011 so it did not help me at all.

I submitted a request to cancel my account online and it states someone will contact me to complete cancellation. The next day they charge me $1.01 and $10.05 to my account. Still no contact. Today I get a charge of $48.22.

Customer service was nice but argued that their site does not contact people to cancel and there is no form that can be submitted. I told her I had copies (screenshots) and she told me she would refund the $48.22. Then I had to ask again about the $10.05, she kept trying to talk around it. After a few minute hold she says they will also refund $9.95 because that is all that they charged.

I'm looking at my bank account and it was very clearly charged 3 different transactions.

Do not give these people your card information EVER.Thankfully I'm only at a loss of $1 but if they scam one person there will also be several more.