Reply by Golookup

Hi!

We appreciate the review you made for GoLookup.com. Our team is dedicated to work with our customers in the best way possible. First off, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations with our service.

GoLookUp.com is the number one background search tool with up-to-date data records readily available for you to read or download. With just a few clicks, our user friendly website will sort the report for you. However, we would like you to bear in mind that each county has its own rules for how they release history information.

We are only able to bring you what is available through the jurisdictions that release the information through databases. Some state and local governments do not release
their records to the public, or they may not update their databases annually, which can create gaps in our data.

Moreover, we are always ready to assist may it be technical or billing concerns. So should you have any more queries, please contact us at 1-877-890-2213 or send us an email at support@golookup.com.

Thank you!
Author's

I submitted for divorce documents and was notified records were found but I had to pay first. After paying and joining the service no divorce records were located.

I was misled to believe there would be a divorce record where none was located. After that I could not log back in and requested a lost password. I did not receive an email about the lost password. I contacted customer service by phone to cancel my subscription and to receive a refund since I was unable to use their service.

The person I spoke with said I could not receive a refund due to their disclaimer.

I asked to speak to her supervisor and was informed that the supervisor was in a meeting. I totally feel this is a scam company.

Review about: Golookup Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.