Reply by Golookup

Hi! We appreciate the review you made for GoLookup.com. Our team is dedicated to work with our customers in the best way possible. First off, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations with our service. Our business practice is well within the bounds of the Federal Trades Commission. The $1 trial is a 5-day trial for you to try our services which, you have the option to cancel within the five days period or to proceed with the monthly subscription. Either way, our customer support team is very much willing to assist you in whatever concerns you may have. If you need further assistance, please call us at 1-877-890-2213 or send us an email at support@golookup.com. Thank you!
Author's

Said free for 5 days.Joined got on once then couldn't get back on!!

Submitted cancel my membership the same day since couldn't get back on. They didn't cancel it and charged me anyway!! Finally got them to at least cancel it.

Took awhile to get it done.Don't waste your time and money!!

Review about: Golookup Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Golookup?

Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more